Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My name is Mario. I live in Baltimore, Maryland


Advanced Test Reactor
My name is Mario. I live in Baltimore, Maryland in the United   States of America. I am a first generation Italian-American, with much of my family (father, siblings, etc.) still living in Napoli.


Most days I wake up at 5 AM. I shower/shave and put on my fire resistant clothing. You see, I work as an electrical engineer in electric power plants of all types. Some days I work in nuclear facilities, other days I work on wind turbines, combustion turbines, steam turbines, solar, etc.. Being around electricity is always a risk, so we have to wear special clothing to protect us in case of an accident.
Once I am done with work, I drive home to a townhome that I share with my brother and my best friend. At this point, I usually enjoy working out. I will either run or ride my mountain bike or go to the gym. 
When I'm not making megawatts, I hang out around Baltimore, D.C., and try to have a good time. Sometimes that means parties or the bar. Things are quite interesting on the east coast.

On a good day, I get to chat with someone from Italy before I go to bed.
Wake up. Rinse. Repeat.

Mario - Baltimore - Maryland - U.S.A.

If you want tell your "one day story" write to: oneworldmanylifes@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment